Thursday, May 21, 2009

So in love with the man of my dreams....

Love is not suppose to hurt, if it hurts too much maybe you should re-evaluate your love....one man made me realize that. I am the luckiest women in the world to have a man who loves me, respects me, appreciates me, and accepts me for me. He's amazing, I dedicate this blog entry to him.....The man of my dreams, my husband Greg.

Loving you is the best feeling in the world. I wake up everyday with one mission and that is to cater to your every need and be the one who you can count on no matter what. You are my lover, my best friend, my confidant, my #1 fan, my soulmate, my crutch, my everything. No one ever made me feel the way you make me feel since the day we met. I use to feel this was all too good to be true, but then I realized this was my blessing from the Lord, so it is real and it's everything I deserve and more. When you have a love that can't be measured, a love that grows everyday, a love that brings out the best in you, a love that completes you, you have found love. I love every part of you...mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually. My heart feels connected to yours. Your pain is my pain, your happiness is my happiness. This love has no wall therefore has no end. Without you there is no me, we've become one. It's been 4 years and everyday feels like the beginning. No one can make me feel the way you do, no one can love me the way you do, no one can understand me the way you do, and no one can ever replace you because there's only one of you and it's all I want and need.

I love you forever....

2 comments: