Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fame..

It's been a hectic couple of months with so many things going on in my career and in my personal life. Yesterday my bestie Jeremy Chu and I grabbed a quick bite to eat before going to dance class. We both always talk about how cool it will be when our careers take off. But we also talked about the disadvantages. When you're in the entertainment industry you basically give up your privacy. It's crazy because when you are famous people tend to think you are no longer human so all the normal things you do become weird, crazy and the topic of the every entertainment tv show. It sucks because I wish I could just do what I love doing and not have to take upon all the bagage that comes with this business. I'm not a fan of the whole celebrity world scene. It's all so phony and that's not what I'm about. I'm about real people and alot of people let this business get to their heads and become someone they are not. The media is always finding something bad to say. I sometimes wonder why do I want to be a part of this crazy business, but I guess I am confidant in myself and know I won't lose myself within the fame. It won't be easy to do all the normal things I do now when I blow up but I will find a balance within in all. If you don't you will go crazy. I remember when Viva Hollywood aired there was a constant critique on my weight (mind you I weighed only 123lbs at the time) The camera definitely adds pounds, I was even like wow I don't look like that in person when the show aired (lol) But the blogs went off on how "obese" I was (yup obese were the words people used lol) I didn't know I was suppose to weigh 90 lbs to be an Actress, lol. So I guess when I become famous and I'm caught eating a cheeseburger I will be crucified, or when I'm out with my best friend Jeremy there will be rumors that I'm sleeping with him, haha. I honestly will find all the stuff they will exagerrate on hilarious. So I guess I'll enjoy the privacy I have now because pretty soon it won't be the same. I don't see myself doing anything else in life, this is what I want and this is what fufills me. I can handle all the craziness that will come with it as long as I stay true to who I am. So bring it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment