Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Favorites....

While cleaning my apartment over the weekend, I came across a notebook I had a few years back in which I wrote my favorites quotes. Some are from movies, books etc. Tell me what you think of them...

-Why and how do we fall in love? And is it ever enough

-I'm waiting for you...for what?...to leave me...

-Intimacy is a lie...we tell ourselves

-Have you ever wondered what hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you hadn't? oir saying nothing and wishing you had?

-Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was afraid to let you?

-What is so good about the truth? Try lying for a change, it's the currency of the world

-You don't know the first thing about love because you don't understand compromise

-Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it, I can't feel it, I can hear some words but I can't do anything with you easy words.

-If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking

-I love you but I'm not in love with you

-Desire is a stranger, you think you know

-Those who love at first sight are traitors at every glance

-Love is an accident waiting to happen

-Just because you're good does not mean you are for me

-Truth is a game..... you play to win

-Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't. You can't tell you heart what to feel. But you can control your heart with your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment