Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Why must women always hate on each other?

Why is it so hard to have a group of girls work together and get along? Its like every time at some point some girl will hate on another girl and cause drama. Insecurities is the best thing I can think of. I have never been one to hate on another female. I am secure with myself and I know that what God has planned for me is meant for me. I always dreamed of having a team of girls who produce, write act and make movies together. Full on female production team killing it in the game. However, the journey to this has been a nightmare LOL. I know one day my vision will come to life. I have faith in that and I also know the journey to it won't be easy. Ladies please stop worrying about what another female is doing, why she booked that gig, how she was raised, who she dates, how many auditions she gets, etc. Worry about YOU and only YOU. Worry about being the best YOU you can be. Learn that not everyone is going to think like you or be like you. Find the beauty in learning someone else's journey and their way of being and I can guarantee you, you will learn more about yourself, about life and grow as a woman. You never see men talking shit about each other, not able to get along etc. Men know how to handle business and don't ever let personal shit get in the way. They also know way more how to handle conflicts. I have had to let go of so many girls in my life because the envy and hate became a dark cloud in my life. And I'm not one to allow people like that to linger in my life and bring me down. Despite my horrible experiences I do have two beautiful great humble hardworking woman whom I work with and I feel blessed and grateful to have them because they feel just as strong as I do about women coming together and working together peacefully lol (thank you Ura and Veronica, XO) I love working and supporting hard working women. Women get no respect in this industry and I see why, because majority of women don't respect themselves and are always on gossip, petty bullshit, or more worried about a man than their career. WE have to do better ladies. Lets stop talking shit about each other and start supporting each other, start working together! We can truly be a force to be reckon with if we came together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment